Southern Area Conference Leadership Team 2018 Application deadline
Date: July 1, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: John Trammell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: UC 4-H Youth Development Program
We have a new opportunity opening up- Conference Leadership Team (formerly CAL Staff). The details are down below!
Southern Area is organizing a new conference for youth 11-13 years of age. The Conference Leadership Team will be selected from a pool of applicants who will be considered on the basis of an online application, a recommendation survey completed by a 4-H leader, and the completion of a formal interview.
A complete application includes:
- This online application: http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=21007
- Recommendation survey completed by a 4-H leader
2018 Staff Expectations
- Be at least 14 years old for the 2017/18 4-H year.
Willing to assume assigned tasks
Flexible, friendly and open-minded
Possess the ability to work as a member of a dynamic team
Committed to the time commitment needed to plan and implement the Summit
Self motivated to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
Committed to timely responses to emails and correspondence
- Attend all planning meetings (both face to face and conference call)
- Email communication
- Project time to complete tasks (estimated at 4-5 hours month)