Sources of windbreak trees
The following list has been compiled for the convenience of growers. The names are listed in alphabetical order, and no endorsement of any individual is intended, either expressed or implied. If errors or omissions have been made, they are unintentional, and corrections, additions, or deletions will be made if notified.
George Zappettini Co.
17844 Yosemite Rd.
Tuolumne, CA 95379
P.O. Box 830
California Department of Forestry
Davis Headquarters Nursery
5800 Chiles Rd.
Davis, CA 95616
1419 Lirio Ave.
Ventura, CA 93004
- ANR Centennial
- Hansen Agricultural Research and Extension Center
- Sample Submission
- Agricultural Threats
Avocado, Citrus, Minor Subtropicals
- World Avocado Congress Proceedings
- Frost Control/Freeze Damage
- Pest Control
- Avocado seed sources
- Avocado Topworkers of Ventura County
- Custom developers and managers
- Irrigation Supply Stores in Ventura County
- Licensed Avocado Nurseries 1999
- Marketing Organizations
- Organizations serving agriculture
- Plant Disease Diagnostics and Soil Testing Labs in California-1999
- Sources of Agricultural Chemicals & Supplies
- Sources of windbreak trees
- Minor Subtropicals
- Fruit and Nut Varieties
- Tree and Vine Loss Value Calculator
- Helpful Links
UC Cooperative Extension Ventura County
669 County Square Drive,
Ventura, CA 93003
Monday- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to noon or by appointment
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California